Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Decent Weekend in Feb

Last weekend was Valentine’s Day, Nate’s birthday AND Abraham Lincoln’s birthday, so needless to say, we were pretty jam packed with celebrating all weekend. I took Nate to see Judah Friedlander (the guy with the trucker hat and thick glasses from 30 Rock) who was doing stand up here for his gift. This was a nice little gift to myself as well, as he was incredibly funny. We had dinner at Bills Burger and Bar before the show and seeing that I’ve decided to lay off the red meat for Lent, it made for a nice farewell to my favorite animal. I highly recommend this place as the service, atmosphere, and most of all, burgers, were awesome. I also had an “adult” milkshake (featuring booze) that I managed to suck down in approximately 2 minutes. The rest of the weekend was spent trying for a sweet, sweet Valentine’s Day baby. Just kidding. That was for my sister-in-law.

No comments: