Friday, June 04, 2010

Spring Break!




I wanted to use this blog as our journal for NYC or wherever else we decide to end up in our life. I love to go back and read the old posts about what we were doing and places that we frequented. It’s amazing how I’ve already forgotten about those times and it’s only been three years since we’ve moved here. But somehow it’s turned into a travel blog. Whatever it may be, we’re not so great at keeping up-to-date. I’ll go back to March when Nate and I took a week-long trip for Spring Break. We had been gearing up all winter for a wet t-shirt contest in Cancun, but plans had changed and we remembered that we were 30-somthings, so Napa seemed like a better fit. We joined friends for a few days and had more than a good time. I’ll only give highlights. My favorites included:
*Karaoke and Chinatown bar day w/ Shawn, Paul, D and Michelle in San Francisco. *Hanging out with old friends, Noah and Kelly.
*Bocce ball in Napa.
*Oysters by the dozen.
*Bikes in Sonoma (until D fell and broke her face).

No comments: